Travel Sentences
300 short travel utterances for real-life situations. Each entry is 1–6 words, designed for quick recall and immediate use while traveling.
300 short travel utterances for real-life situations. Each entry is 1–6 words, designed for quick recall and immediate use while traveling.
This practice module contains 300 high-frequency Chinese sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
您此行的目的是什么?
What is the purpose of your visit?
我来这里度假。
I am here for a holiday.
我是来出差的。
I am here on business.
你会待多久?
How long will you stay?
我将停留十天。
I will stay for ten days.
你住在哪里?
Where are you staying?
我住在酒店。
I am staying at a hotel.
这是我的返程机票。
This is my return ticket.
我没什么需要报关。
I have nothing to declare.
我需要填写这张表格吗?
Do I need to fill out this form?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这是我的着陆卡。
Here is my landing card.
我独自旅行。
I am traveling alone.
我和家人一起旅行。
I am traveling with my family.
这是我第一次来这里。
This is my first time here.
我只是路过。
I am just passing through.
你有签证吗?
Do you have a visa?
请问可以帮我盖个护照章吗?
Can you stamp my passport?
你的包里有什么?
What is in your bag?
这些都是我的私人物品。
These are my personal things.
这是给朋友的一件礼物。
This is a gift for a friend.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你身上有多少现金?
How much cash do you have?
我有五百美元。
I have five hundred dollars.
行李领取处在哪里?
Where is the baggage claim?
我的包没拿出来。
My bag did not come out.
这是我的行李牌。
Here is my luggage tag.
我的包坏了。
My bag is broken.
你能帮我找到它吗?
Can you help me find it?
失物招领处在哪里?
Where is the lost and found?
我需要给大使馆打电话。
I need to call my embassy.
谢谢警官。
Thank you, officer.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
的士站在哪里?
Where is the taxi stand?
我想去这个地址。
I want to go to this address.
到市中心多少钱?
How much to the city center?
请使用计量器。
Please use the meter.
“不用找了。”
Keep the change, please.
离这最近的地铁站在哪?
Where is the nearest subway station?
我需要一张城市地图。
I need a map of the city.
哪辆公交车去博物馆?
Which bus goes to the museum?
“买一张单程车票。”
A one-way ticket, please.
请给我一张双程票。
A round-trip ticket, please.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这是合适的平台吗?
Is this the right platform?
这趟列车在中央公园站停靠吗?
Does this train stop at Central Park?
下一站是哪一站?
What is the next station?
我想租一辆汽车。
I want to rent a car.
是否包含保险?
Is insurance included?
我可以把车停在哪里?
Where can I park my car?
步行即可到达吗?
Is it within walking distance?
从这里到那有多少站?
How many stops from here?
有接驳巴士吗?
Is there a shuttle bus?
下一个红绿灯处左转。
Turn left at the next light.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
径直走两个街区。
Go straight for two blocks.
它在右侧。
It is on the right side.
自动售票机在哪里?
Where is the ticket machine?
我可以用银行卡支付吗?
Can I pay with a card?
列车晚点了。
The train is delayed.
我错过了公交车。
I missed my bus.
我需要一个GPS。
I need a GPS.
附近有加油站吗?
Is there a gas station nearby?
哪里可以叫出租车?
Where can I call a cab?
请在这里停。
Stop here, please.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我预订了座位。
I have a reservation.
我叫约翰·史密斯。
My name is John Smith.
我现在可以办理入住吗?
Can I check in now?
退房时间为上午十一点。
Check-out is at eleven AM.
包含早餐吗?
Is breakfast included?
Wi-Fi密码是什么?
What is the Wi-Fi password?
我可以先看一下房间吗?
Can I see the room first?
我需要一条额外的毛巾。
I need an extra towel.
空调坏了。
The air conditioner is not working.
没有热水。
There is no hot water.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
房间太吵了。
The room is too noisy.
我可以要一个安静的房间吗?
Can I have a quiet room?
电梯在哪里?
Where is the elevator?
你能七点叫醒我吗?
Can you wake me up at seven?
酒店里有健身房吗?
Is there a gym in the hotel?
我可以把行李放在这里吗?
Can I leave my bags here?
我的房卡丢了。
I lost my room key.
早餐室在哪里?
Where is the breakfast room?
你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?
Can you call a taxi for me?
我想再待一晚。
I want to stay one more night.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
游泳池几点关门?
What time does the pool close?
有洗衣服务吗?
Is there a laundry service?
灯坏了。
The light is broken.
请问可以给我账单吗?
Can I have the bill, please?
我想现在就付款。
I want to pay now.
一切都很棒。
Everything was great.
我的账单有问题。
I have a problem with the bill.
房间里有保险箱吗?
Is there a safe in the room?
我可以要点冰吗?
Can I have some ice?
我可以延迟退房吗?
Can I have a late check-out?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
办理入住手续的柜台在哪里?
Where is the check-in desk?
我想托运我的包。
I want to check my bag.
这是我的护照。
Here is my passport.
我可以坐靠窗的座位吗?
Can I have a window seat?
航班准时吗?
Is the flight on time?
登机口在哪里?
Where is the boarding gate?
超重费是多少?
How much is the extra weight fee?
这是我的登机牌吗?
Is this my boarding pass?
休息室在哪里?
Where is the lounge?
我们什么时候登机?
What time do we board?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
是否有延误?
Is there a delay?
我可以换座位吗?
Can I change my seat?
我需要转机。
I have a connection flight.
二号航站楼在哪里?
Where is terminal two?
我需要一辆轮椅。
I need a wheelchair, please.
我可以把这个带上飞机吗?
Can I bring this on the plane?
安检在哪里?
Where is the security check?
拿出你的笔记本电脑。
Take out your laptop.
脱掉鞋子和皮带。
Remove your shoes and belt.
这种液体可以吗?
Is this liquid okay?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我的航班号是CA123。
My flight number is CA123.
免税店在哪里?
Where is the duty-free shop?
大门即将关闭。
The gate is closing soon.
我的登机牌丢了。
I lost my boarding pass.
哪里可以租到手推车?
Where can I get a trolley?
有直飞航班吗?
Is there a direct flight?
我需要取消我的机票。
I need to cancel my ticket.
我可以坐靠过道的座位吗?
Can I have an aisle seat?
飞多长时间?
How long is the flight?
大门变了。
The gate has changed.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
请给我一张两人桌。
A table for two, please.
我预订了七点的位子。
I have a reservation at seven.
我们可以坐在窗边吗?
Can we sit by the window?
请问可以看一下菜单吗?
May I see the menu, please?
你有什么建议吗?
What do you recommend?
我对花生过敏。
I am allergic to peanuts.
我是素食主义者。
I am a vegetarian.
我要一份牛排。
I will have the beef steak.
我要全熟的。
I want it well-done.
我可以要一杯水吗?
Can I have a glass of water?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
它辣吗?
Is it spicy?
我可以要几张餐巾纸吗?
Can I have some napkins?
我需要一把叉子和一把刀。
I need a fork and a knife.
这不是我订购的商品。
This is not what I ordered.
食物是冷的。
The food is cold.
自来水可以安全饮用吗?
Is the tap water safe to drink?
我可以再来一杯啤酒吗?
Can I have another beer?
厕所在哪里?
Where is the bathroom?
请把账单给我们。
Can we have the check, please?
你们收信用卡吗?
Do you accept credit cards?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我们可以分开付款吗?
Can we pay separately?
服务费包含在内吗?
Is service charge included?
真好吃。
That was delicious.
我可以打包带走吗?
Can I take this to go?
哪里有比较好的本地餐馆?
Where is a good local restaurant?
我想喝杯热茶。
I want a cup of hot tea.
不要加糖。
No sugar, please.
我还能再要点面包吗?
Can I have some more bread?
你们有儿童餐椅吗?
Do you have a high chair?
留着零钱吧。
Keep the change.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这个多少钱?
How much is this?
太贵了。
It is too expensive.
能给我打折吗?
Can you give me a discount?
我只是看看,谢谢。
I am just looking, thanks.
有蓝色的吗?
Do you have this in blue?
你们有更大的尺码吗?
Do you have a larger size?
试衣间在哪里?
Where is the fitting room?
它不适合我。
It does not fit me.
我选这个。
I will take this one.
我可以用现金支付吗?
Can I pay with cash?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
有保修吗?
Is there a warranty?
请问可以给我一张收据吗?
Can I have a receipt, please?
可以给我一个袋子吗?
Can I have a bag, please?
收银员在哪里?
Where is the cashier?
这款产品有折扣吗?
Is this on sale?
我想退货。
I want to return this.
我可以换货吗?
Can I exchange this?
这是送给我朋友的礼物。
It is a gift for my friend.
请您包装一下好吗?
Can you wrap it, please?
你们几点关门?
What time do you close?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
哪里可以买到纪念品?
Where can I buy souvenirs?
这是本地制造的吗?
Is this locally made?
质量非常好。
It is very good quality.
我打算去另一家店。
I will go to another shop.
你们的最低价格是多少?
What is your best price?
我会考虑一下。
I'll think about it.
你有免税表格吗?
Do you have a tax-free form?
我可以在哪里获得退款?
Where can I get a refund?
我需要一个更大的包。
I need a bigger bag.
感谢您的帮助。
Thank you for your help.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
主要景点有哪些?
What are the main attractions?
我想预订一次城市观光游。
I want to book a city tour.
我在哪里可以买到票?
Where can I buy tickets?
门票多少钱?
How much is the entrance fee?
有学生折扣吗?
Is there a student discount?
它几点开门?
What time does it open?
最后一条记录是什么时候?
When is the last entry?
可以拍照吗?
Is it okay to take photos?
你能帮我拍张照片吗?
Can you take a photo for me?
我需要一位导游。
I need a tour guide.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
导游会说英语吗?
Does the guide speak English?
行程有多长?
How long is the tour?
集合地点在哪里?
Where is the meeting point?
我迷路了,你能帮帮我吗?
I am lost, can you help me?
那座著名的桥在哪里?
Where is the famous bridge?
我想去看看老城区。
I want to see the old town.
晚上走路安全吗?
Is it safe to walk at night?
旅游咨询处在哪里?
Where is the tourist office?
我可以要一份宣传册吗?
Can I have a brochure?
附近有公共厕所吗?
Is there a public toilet nearby?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我想租一辆自行车。
I want to rent a bike.
博物馆今天开放吗?
Is the museum open today?
海滩在哪边?
Which way is the beach?
我该如何到达城堡?
How do I get to the castle?
景色真美。
It is a beautiful view.
我们可以乘船去吗?
Can we go by boat?
哪里可以买到明信片?
Where can I buy a postcard?
我需要一枚邮票。
I need a stamp for this.
公园非常安静。
The park is very peaceful.
我爱这座城市。
I love this city.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
请帮我!
Please help me!
这是紧急情况。
It is an emergency.
我把我的护照弄丢了。
I lost my passport.
我的钱包被偷了。
My wallet was stolen.
警察局在哪里?
Where is the police station?
我需要举报一起犯罪事件。
I need to report a crime.
我迷路了。
I am lost.
我找不到我的酒店。
I can't find my hotel.
我感觉很不舒服。
I feel very sick.
我急需医生。
I need a doctor, quickly.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
附近有医院吗?
Is there a hospital nearby?
我对这种药过敏。
I am allergic to this medicine.
请叫救护车!
Call an ambulance, please!
我的手机没电了。
My phone is dead.
我可以借用一下你的手机吗?
Can I use your phone?
我需要一个充电器。
I need a charger.
最近的药房在哪里?
Where is the nearest pharmacy?
我失去了我的孩子。
I lost my child.
你能描述一下他吗?
Can you describe him?
他穿着一件红色衬衫。
He is wearing a red shirt.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你们就在这里等着。
Stay here and wait.
别担心,没事的。
Don't worry, it's okay.
我需要找个锁匠。
I need a locksmith.
我的车抛锚了。
My car broke down.
我需要一辆拖车。
I need a tow truck.
美国大使馆在哪里?
Where is the US embassy?
我没钱。
I don't have any money.
有人拿走了我的包。
Someone took my bag.
你能帮我给家里打电话吗?
Can you help me call home?
谢谢你救了我。
Thank you for saving me.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
我只会说一点话。
I only speak a little.
你能说慢一点吗?
Can you speak more slowly?
你能再说一遍吗?
Could you repeat that?
我不明白。
I don't understand.
这用英语怎么说?
How do you say this in English?
这个词是什么意思?
What does this word mean?
你能写下来吗?
Can you write it down?
抱歉,我的英语不好。
I am sorry, my English is bad.
您真是太好了。
You are very kind.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你从哪来?
Where are you from?
我来自中国。
I am from China.
我喜欢你们国家。
I like your country.
这里的人都很友善。
The people here are nice.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
很高兴见到你。
Nice to meet you.
你做什么工作?
What is your job?
我是一名游客。
I am a tourist.
我可以加你的WhatsApp吗?
Can I have your WhatsApp?
你有Instagram账号吗?
Do you have Instagram?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我们一起拍张照片吧。
Let's take a photo together.
我玩得很开心。
I am having a great time.
我会想念这个地方的。
I will miss this place.
希望还能再见到你。
I hope to see you again.
你真是帮了我大忙。
You are very helpful.
完全没问题。
No problem at all.
很高兴和你聊天。
It was nice talking to you.
祝你今天过得愉快。
Have a nice day.
小心。
Take care.
祝您旅途愉快。
Enjoy your trip.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
最近的银行在哪?
Where is the nearest bank?
我需要换钱。
I need to exchange money.
汇率是多少?
What is the exchange rate?
自动取款机在哪里?
Where is the ATM?
机器吞了我的卡。
The machine took my card.
我需要一些零钱。
I need some small change.
你能突破100分吗?
Can you break this hundred?
哪里可以买到SIM卡?
Where can I buy a SIM card?
我需要更多数据。
I need more data.
一个月多少钱?
How much for one month?
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这里提供免费Wi-Fi吗?
Is there free Wi-Fi here?
信号非常弱。
The signal is very weak.
我无法连接到互联网。
I can't connect to the internet.
我应该把这个寄到哪里?
Where can I mail this?
我需要找个邮局。
I need to find a post office.
邮费多少?
How much is the postage?
我需要一个信封。
I need an envelope.
有西联汇款吗?
Is there a Western Union?
我需要收到钱。
I need to receive money.
我的卡不能用了。
My card is not working.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
请帮我给银行打电话。
Call the bank for me.
我需要查询一下我的余额。
I need to check my balance.
商务中心在哪里?
Where is the business center?
我可以打印这份文件吗?
Can I print this document?
我需要一份复印件。
I need a photocopy.
哪里可以买到钢笔?
Where can I buy a pen?
我需要寄一个包裹。
I need to send a package.
需要多久才能到?
How long will it take to arrive?
是航空邮件吗?
Is it airmail?
谢谢你提供的信息。
Thank you for the information.
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for Chinese. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.