Phone Call Sentences
200 short spoken utterances for real phone calls. Designed for fast response, clarity, and natural flow without visual support.
200 short spoken utterances for real phone calls. Designed for fast response, clarity, and natural flow without visual support.
This practice module contains 195 high-frequency Chinese sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你好,这里是
Hello, this is
您好,这里是
Hi, this is
你好,我是……
Hello, speaking
是的,说话
Yes, speaking
这是呼叫
This is calling
请问我可以和谁通话?
May I speak to
现在是时候了吗?
Is this a good time
我是在和谁说话?
Am I speaking with
请问哪位?
Who’s calling, please
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我能听到你说话
I can hear you
我几乎听不见你在说什么
I can barely hear you
线路不好
The line is bad
抱歉,网络连接不良。
Sorry, bad connection
现在你能听到我说话吗?
Can you hear me now
我觉得我们之间有联系。
I think we’re connected
谢谢来电
Thanks for calling
谢谢您接听电话。
Thanks for taking the call
我打电话是想问……
I’m calling about
我打电话来是想问一下
I’m calling to ask
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我打电话来确认一下
I’m calling to check
我打电话是想咨询以下事宜。
I’m calling regarding
我打电话来确认一下
I’m calling to confirm
我只是想问一下
I just wanted to ask
我只是想确认一下
I just wanted to check
您有空吗?
Do you have a minute
现在正是时候
Is now a good time
你现在有空吗?
Are you free right now
我可以稍后再给您回电吗?
Can I call you back
我可以稍后再打电话吗?
Can I call later
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我会给你回电话。
I’ll call you back
稍后再给我打电话
Call me back later
我稍后会给你回电话。
Let me call you back
我们晚点再聊吧。
Can we talk later
我们待会儿再聊。
Let’s talk later
我有点忙。
I’m a bit busy
我正在开会
I’m in a meeting
我现在正在开车
I’m driving right now
我没空
I’m not available
我很快就能自由了
I’ll be free soon
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
给我五分钟
Give me five minutes
稍等片刻
Hold on a second
你能坚持住吗?
Can you hold on
请保持通话。
Please stay on the line
感谢您的耐心等待。
Thanks for waiting
抱歉让您久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting
我不会花太长时间
I won’t take long
很快
It’ll be quick
咱们长话短说吧。
Let’s keep it short
你能再说一遍吗?
Can you repeat that
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
抱歉,请再说一遍。
Sorry, say that again
我没注意到。
I didn’t catch that
我错过了。
I missed that
请您再说一遍好吗?
Could you repeat please
您能说慢点吗?
Could you speak slower
你能大声说出来吗?
Can you speak up
线路不清晰
The line is unclear
你正在切断
You’re cutting out
我听不清楚。
I can’t hear clearly
这里噪音很大。
There’s a lot of noise
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
让我确认一下
Let me confirm
再次确认一下
Just to confirm
让我确认一下
Let me make sure
如果我理解正确的话
If I understand correctly
所以你的意思是……
So you’re saying
你的意思
Did you mean
是这样吗?
Is that correct
是这样吗?
Is that right
我说得对吗?
Am I right
让我把话说清楚。
Let me get this straight
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
明确一点
just to be clear
你能解释一下吗?
Can you clarify that
你能再解释一下吗?
Can you explain again
我想问一下……
I’d like to ask about
我有个小问题
I have a quick question
我需要一些信息
I need some information
我不太确定
I’m not sure about
我需要帮助
I need help with
我打电话是想咨询一个问题。
I’m calling about an issue
存在一个问题
There’s a problem with
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我遇到了一些问题
I’m having trouble with
好像出了点问题。
Something isn’t working
我无法访问它
I can’t access it
我无法登录。
I can’t log in
它不起作用。
It’s not working
它停止工作了
It stopped working
以前有效。
It worked before
问题仍然没有解决。
It’s still not fixed
我已经试过了
I tried already
我之前查过了
I checked earlier
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我按照步骤操作了。
I followed the steps
我照你说的做了。
I did what you said
这并没有帮助。
It didn’t help
那招行不通。
That didn’t work
我应该怎么办
What should I do
下一步是什么?
What’s the next step
你能帮助我吗
Can you help me
你能查一下这个吗?
Can you check this
你能调查一下吗?
Can you look into it
你能帮我解决这个问题吗?
Can you help me with this
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你能修这个吗
Can you fix this
你可以把它送出去吗
Can you send it
你能给我发邮件吗?
Can you email me
你能确认一下吗?
Can you confirm that
你能核实一下吗?
Can you verify this
你能解释一下吗?
Can you explain that
你能做到吗?
Could you do that
请问您介意帮忙查一下吗?
Would you mind checking
请看一下
Please take a look
请帮我!
Please help me!
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
请确认
Please confirm
请稍等。
Please hold on
请稍等片刻
Please wait a moment
请给我回电
Please call me back
请告诉我
Please let me know
请随时告知我最新情况。
Please keep me posted
请跟进。
Please follow up
我会很感激的。
I’d appreciate it
那太好了
That would be great
那会有帮助。
That would help
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我没意见。
That’s fine with me
似乎出了问题。
There seems to be an issue
出问题了
Something went wrong
这事紧急。
This is urgent
这很重要
This is important
这需要关注
This needs attention
这事刻不容缓
This can’t wait
我需要解决这个问题。
I need this fixed
我今天需要这个
I need this today
这造成了一些问题。
This is causing problems
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这影响了我的工作。
This is affecting my work
我之前打过电话
I’ve called before
我已经报告过了。
I reported this already
这个问题尚未解决。
This hasn’t been resolved
还是一样。
It’s still the same
一切都没有改变。
Nothing has changed
我还在等
I’m still waiting
我还没有收到回复。
I haven’t heard back
目前还没有更新。
There’s been no update
你能把这件事上报吗?
Can you escalate this
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
请查一下状态
Can you check the status
现状如何
What’s the status
这个问题什么时候才能解决?
When will this be fixed
它需要多长时间
How long will it take
时间线是怎样的?
What’s the timeline
可以做些什么
What can be done
感谢您的帮助
Thanks for your help
感谢您抽出时间
Thanks for your time
感谢你的帮助
I appreciate your help
那很有帮助
That’s very helpful
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
谢谢你的解释
Thanks for explaining
谢谢查收
Thanks for checking
谢谢来电
Thanks for calling
谢谢您的回复
Thanks for getting back
这回答了我的问题。
That answers my question
这就是我所需要的一切。
That’s all I needed
我想就是这样了。
I think that’s it
就这些了。
That’s everything
我没有其他问题了。
I have no more questions
一切准备就绪
We’re all set
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
保持联系
Let’s stay in touch
我会等你的更新。
I’ll wait for your update
我稍后会跟进。
I’ll follow up later
我会再打电话。
I’ll call again
我稍后再跟你谈。
I’ll talk to you later
回头聊
Talk to you soon
回头见
Speak to you soon
祝你有美好的一天
Have a good day
祝你今天过得愉快。
Have a nice day.
再见
Goodbye
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
抱歉错过了您的电话。
Sorry I missed your call
我刚看到你的来电了。
I just saw your call
我正在回电
I’m returning your call
你之前打过电话
You called earlier
我之前无法回答。
I couldn’t answer earlier
请给我回电
Please call me back
您可以通过以下方式联系我:
You can reach me at
请留言
Leave a message please
请留言
Please leave a message
我会尽快回复你。
I’ll get back to you
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我会回电的。
I’ll return your call
有空的时候给我打电话
Call me when you can
有空的时候给我回电话
Call me back when free
我稍后再试。
I’ll try again later
我明天会跟进。
I’ll follow up tomorrow
抱歉,我无法回答。
Sorry I couldn’t answer
我当时不在。
I was unavailable
我当时正在开会
I was in a meeting
我当时正在开车。
I was driving
我稍后有空。
I’ll be available later
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我会查看我的语音信箱。
I’ll check my voicemail
我收到你的消息了。
I got your message
谢谢你的留言。
Thanks for the message
我会尽快回复。
I’ll respond shortly
我会尽快联系你。
I’ll contact you soon
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for Chinese. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.