IELTS & TOEFL Speaking
180 spoken utterances designed to stabilize IELTS and TOEFL Speaking performance from Band 6.0 to 6.5. Focuses on response flow, idea development, and natural delivery under pressure.
180 spoken utterances designed to stabilize IELTS and TOEFL Speaking performance from Band 6.0 to 6.5. Focuses on response flow, idea development, and natural delivery under pressure.
This practice module contains 167 high-frequency Chinese sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
让我思考片刻。
Let me think for a moment
这是一个有趣的问题。
That’s an interesting question
我还没真正考虑过这个问题。
I haven’t really thought about this
很难确切地说。
It’s hard to say exactly
我想这要看情况。
I guess it depends
说实话
Well, to be honest
这个问题有点难回答。
That’s a bit difficult to answer
我从来没认真想过这个问题。
I’ve never really thought about it
这是个好问题。
That’s a good question
我不太确定
I’m not completely sure
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我需要一点时间思考。
I need a second to think
我以前从未考虑过这一点。
I’ve never considered that before
我也考虑过这个问题。
That’s something I’ve thought about
我还没仔细考虑过这个问题。
I haven’t given it much thought
这个问题不容易回答。
It’s not easy to answer
我没有明确的答案。
I don’t have a clear answer
我得好好想想。
I’d have to think about that
这是一个棘手的问题。
That’s a tricky question
让我试着解释一下
Let me try to explain
我不知道该怎么说。
I’m not sure how to put it
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我没有特别强烈的看法。
I don’t have a strong opinion
我对此心情复杂。
I’ve mixed feelings about this
我无法确定。
I can’t say for sure
这不容易解释。
That’s not easy to explain
我之前也考虑过这个问题。
I’ve thought about this before
这很难判断。
That’s hard to judge
我还没决定。
I haven’t decided yet
这是值得考虑的。
That’s something to consider
让我想想。
Let me think about it
从我的角度来看
From my perspective
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
在我看来
In my opinion
就我个人而言,我认为
Personally, I think
就我而言
As far as I’m concerned
我觉得这真的要看情况。
I’d say it really depends
我倾向于认为
I tend to think that
我相信
I believe that
我觉得
I feel that
依我看来
The way I see it
在我看来,似乎是
To me, it seems that
如果你问我的话
If you ask me
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
以我的经验来看
In my experience
我会这么说。
I would say that
我通常认为
I generally think that
我个人认为
I personally believe
我倾向于认为
I’m inclined to think
我认为它是
I see it as
我一直觉得
I’ve always felt that
我想是这样的
I suppose that
我认为……
I would argue that
我个人的看法是……
My personal view is that
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我想你可以这么说
I guess you could say
我大概会这么说
I’d probably say that
我主要这么认为。
I mostly think that
我认为这是
I see this as
我的感觉是……
I have the impression that
在我看来,
It seems to me that
我倾向于认为
I tend to believe that
我通常认为
I usually think that
我会这样描述它:
I’d describe it as
其中一个原因是:
One reason for this is that
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这主要是因为
This is mainly because
主要原因是:
The main reason is that
真正重要的是……
What really matters is that
这种情况通常发生在
This usually happens when
通常情况下,
It’s often the case that
另一个原因是
Another reason is that
这意味着
this means that
因为这
because of this
因此
as a result
这可能导致
This can lead to
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这有助于人们
This helps people to
这使得人们能够
This allows people to
这使得……更容易
This makes it easier to
这一点很重要,因为
This is important because
这主要是由于
This is mainly due to
这通常会导致
This often results in
这可以用以下方式解释:
This can be explained by
这会产生重大影响
This has a big impact on
这发挥着重要作用
This plays an important role
关键在于……
The key point is that
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我的意思是……
What I mean is that
这就是人们往往……的原因
This is why people tend to
这会影响人们的行为方式
This can affect how people
这与……有关
This is connected to
这与……有关
This is related to
这会影响方式
This can influence the way
这主要取决于
This depends largely on
尤其如此
This is especially true when
当……时,这一点就变得更加重要了。
This becomes more important when
例如,就我而言
For example, in my case
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
一个很好的例子是
A good example would be
例如
For instance
这事我曾经也遇到过。
This happened to me once
我记得有一次
I remember one time
我也有过类似的经历。
I’ve had a similar experience
我能想到的一个例子是
One example I can think of
这是我亲身经历过的。
This is something I’ve experienced
我见过这种情况。
I’ve seen this happen
我注意到这一点的时候
I noticed this when
我本人也经历过这种情况。
I experienced this myself
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
在我的日常生活中
In my daily life
就我自身的经验而言
In my own experience
就我所见
From what I’ve seen
我注意到
I’ve noticed that
我记得有一次这样的情况:
I remember a situation where
我曾经有过一次这样的经历:
I once had an experience where
这在我生活中很常见
This is quite common in my life
我认识的人经常遇到这种情况。
This often happens to people I know
我以前也遇到过这种情况。
I’ve come across this before
我以前处理过这种情况。
I’ve dealt with this before
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我亲眼见过这种情况。
I’ve personally seen this
我经历过很多次这种情况。
I’ve experienced this many times
我经常看到这种情况。
This is something I see often
我注意到了这种趋势
I’ve noticed this trend
我对此感同身受。
I can relate to this
我曾有过类似的经历。
I’ve been in this situation
这让我想起了以前……
This reminds me of a time when
我见过这样一个例子:
I’ve seen a case where
我听说过关于这方面的故事。
I’ve heard stories about this
另一方面
on the other hand
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
然而
however
同时
At the same time
在某种程度上
To some extent
未必
Not necessarily
相比之下
In contrast
与过去相比
Compared to the past
虽然这是真的
While this is true
也就是说……
That said
即使这是真的
Even though this is true
但与此同时
At the same time though
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这要视情况而定。
It depends on the situation
情况并非总是如此。
This isn’t always the case
这可能并不适用于所有人。
This may not be true for everyone
也有一些例外情况。
There are some exceptions
这因人而异。
This can vary from person to person
在某些情况下
In some cases
在某些情况下
In certain situations
这种情况并非总是如此。
This is not always true
这种情况可能会随着时间推移而改变。
This might change over time
对于其他人来说,情况可能有所不同。
This can be different for others
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这真的要看情况。
It really depends
这部分属实
This is partly true
对此有不同的看法。
There are different views on this
人们对此看法不一。
People see this differently
这可以讨论。
This can be debated
这可以有多种解读。
This is open to interpretation
这取决于许多因素
This depends on many factors
这并非一个简单的问题。
This isn’t a simple issue
结果可能两种情况都有可能
This can go either way
所以总的来说,我认为
So overall, I think
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这是我的总体看法。
That’s my general view
这就是它的重要性所在。
That’s why it matters
我就是这么认为的。
That’s what I believe
所以总的来说
So in general
最后,我认为
In the end, I think
综合考虑所有因素
All things considered
所以我会说
So I’d say that
这就是我的主要观点。
That’s my main point
这是我的个人意见。
That’s my personal opinion
我也是这么想的。
That’s how I feel about it
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
这就是主要思想。
That’s the main idea
所以这真的要看情况。
So it really depends
这是我的真实想法。
That’s my honest opinion
这就是我的总体印象。
That’s my overall impression
这是我的最后想法。
That’s my final thought
这就是我的答案。
So that’s my answer
我会这样解释。
That’s how I would explain it
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for Chinese. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.