Middle School Diary
Inspired by Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Inspired by Diary of a Wimpy Kid
This practice module contains 100 high-frequency Chinese sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我今天不想去上学。
I don't want to go to school today.
我已经迟到了。
I'm already late.
我忘记带作业了。
I forgot my homework.
老师叫了我的名字。
The teacher called my name.
我当时没注意。
I wasn't paying attention.
这堂课很无聊。
This class is boring.
我没有为了考试而学习。
I didn't study for the test.
我想我搞错了。
I think I got it wrong.
大家都笑了。
Everybody laughed.
这真令人尴尬。
That was embarrassing.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我找不到我的背包。
I can't find my backpack.
我把它忘在家里了。
I left it at home.
铃马上就要响了。
The bell is about to ring.
我得赶紧了。
I need to hurry.
我能借支铅笔吗?
Can I borrow a pencil?
我忘带一个了。
I forgot to bring one.
这次考试比我预想的要难。
The test was harder than I expected.
我希望我能通过。
I hope I pass.
这次我运气不错。
I got lucky this time.
好险。
That was a close call.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
他是我最好的朋友。
He's my best friend.
我们放学后一起玩。
We hang out after school.
他从不听话。
He never listens.
开个玩笑而已。
I was just joking.
不要告诉任何人。
Don't tell anyone.
你答应过的。
You promised.
事实并非如此。
That's not what happened.
你误解我了。
You misunderstood me.
我不是故意的。
I didn't mean it.
咱们别再提这件事了。
Let's forget about it.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你是认真的?
Are you serious?
决不
No way
你开什么玩笑。
You're kidding me.
真不敢相信。
I can't believe it.
太棒了。
That's awesome.
太糟糕了。
That's terrible.
你怎么了?
What's your problem?
别烦我。
Leave me alone.
冷静下来
Calm down
这没什么大不了的。
It's not a big deal.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我妈不让。
My mom won't let me.
我爸爸在上班。
My dad is at work.
我的哥哥很烦人。
My brother is annoying.
晚餐准备好了。
Dinner is ready.
打扫你的房间。
Clean up your room.
我不饿。
I'm not hungry.
我能晚点睡吗?
Can I stay up later?
我需要你的帮助。
I need your help.
别烦我。
Stop bothering me.
我晚点再做。
I'll do it later.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
所有人都看见了。
Everybody saw it.
我想消失。
I wanted to disappear.
我觉得自己很傻。
I felt stupid.
我要是没那么做就好了。
I wish I hadn't done that.
我一直无法停止想它。
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
这是一个巨大的错误。
It was a huge mistake.
我早该知道的。
I should have known better.
我当时在想什么?
What was I thinking?
我不愿谈论此事。
I don't want to talk about it.
我们换个话题吧。
Let's change the subject.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我不明白。
I don't get it.
快点
Come on
让我歇会儿吧。
Give me a break.
这不公平。
That's not fair.
随便。
Whatever.
我没问题。
Fine by me.
大概吧
I guess so
也许你是对的。
Maybe you're right.
我不这么认为。
I don't think so.
看看吧。
We'll see.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我觉得这事有点不对劲。
I have a bad feeling about this.
好像不太对。
Something doesn't seem right.
这变得有点奇怪了。
This is getting weird.
我没想到。
I wasn't expecting that.
事情失控了。
Things got out of control.
这都是我的错。
This is all my fault.
我别无选择。
I had no choice.
当时听起来是个好主意。
It seemed like a good idea at the time.
我早该听的。
I should have listened.
现在我遇到麻烦了。
Now I'm in trouble.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
这完全讲不通。
That makes no sense.
你说得有道理。
You have a point.
我从来没那么想过。
I never thought about it that way.
问得好。
That's a good question.
让我想想。
Let me think about it
我不确定。
I'm not sure.
我不记得了。
I don't remember.
这让我想起来。
That reminds me.
你这么一说,
Now that you mention it.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
我等不及周末了。
I can't wait for the weekend.
今天真是漫长的一天。
Today's been a long day.
我好累。
I'm exhausted.
我需要休息一下。
I need a break.
我们回家吧。
Let's go home.
明天见
See you tomorrow
小心
Take care
祝你一切顺利
Have a good one
祝我好运吧。
Wish me luck.
让我们看看会发生什么。
Let's see what happens.
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for Chinese. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.