Echo Foundation English Unit 40 Final Integration
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 40 (Final Integration). Practice in real-world scenarios: Comprehensive expression. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 40 (Final Integration). Practice in real-world scenarios: Comprehensive expression. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
This practice module contains 60 high-frequency English sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Have you been here before?
你以前来过这里吗?
Yes, I have worked here for a year.
是的,我在这里工作一年了。
Will he buy this car?
他会买这辆车吗?
Maybe, if it is cheap, he will buy it.
如果价格便宜,他或许会买。
Do you prefer this coffee?
你喜欢这款咖啡吗?
No, I like that one because it is better.
不,我喜欢那个,因为它更好。
Did she go home?
她回家了吗?
Yes, she finished work and then she left.
是的,她下班后就离开了。
Could you wait here?
您能在这里稍等一下吗?
I can't wait because I am late.
我等不了了,因为我迟到了。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Let's start now.
现在就开始吧。
I can't start now because I am tired.
我现在没法开始,因为我太累了。
Have they seen the new office?
他们看过新办公室了吗?
No, but they are going to see it tomorrow.
不,但他们明天会看到。
Does he want to eat?
他想吃东西吗?
He ate yesterday, and he is not hungry.
他昨天吃过饭了,现在不饿。
Will you use this computer?
你会使用这台电脑吗?
I prefer that one because it is the fastest.
我更喜欢那辆,因为它速度最快。
Did you find the key?
你找到钥匙了吗?
No, I looked, but I didn't find it.
不,我找过了,但是没找到。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Have you known him for a long time?
你认识他很久了吗?
Yes, I have known him since last year.
是的,我从去年就认识他了。
Are you going to stay?
你打算留下来吗?
If you stay, I will probably stay.
如果你留下,我可能也会留下。
Is this the best option?
这是最佳选择吗?
Yes, it is the best, so I will choose it.
是的,它是最好的,所以我选择它。
What do you mean exactly?
你具体指的是什么?
I mean I don't work here.
我的意思是,我不在这里工作。
Did they meet him?
他们见过他吗?
Yes, they went there and they met him.
是的,他们去了那里,见到了他。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Could you help me?
你能帮帮我吗?
I can't now, but I will help you later.
我现在帮不了你,但我以后会帮你的。
Do you like working here?
你喜欢在这里工作吗?
I prefer working at home.
我更喜欢在家工作。
Will she come with us?
她愿意和我们一起去吗?
She is tired, so she will stay home.
她很累,所以她要待在家里。
Let's go outside.
我们出去吧。
I don't want to go outside because it is cold.
我不想出去,因为外面冷。
Have you done this before?
你以前做过这件事吗?
I have done it many times.
我做过很多次了。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Did you buy the tickets?
你买票了吗?
No, I didn't buy them because they are expensive.
不,我买它们不是因为它们贵。
Will it work?
它会奏效吗?
Probably. If it is new, it will work.
大概吧。如果是新的,应该能用。
Which one does he prefer?
他更喜欢哪一个?
He prefers the biggest one.
他喜欢最大的那个。
Did you wake up early?
你起得早吗?
I woke up and then I started working.
我醒来后就开始工作了。
Are we going to stop here?
我们就到此为止吗?
We will stop if you are tired.
如果你累了,我们就停下来。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Have they lived here for a while?
他们在这里住了很久了吗?
They have lived here since Monday.
他们从星期一就住在这里了。
Could you open the window?
你能打开窗户吗?
I will open it right now.
我现在就打开它。
What do you want to do?
你想让我做什么?
I want to rest because I worked all day.
我工作了一整天,想休息一下。
Did she find her phone?
她找到手机了吗?
Yes, she looked everywhere, then she found it.
是的,她到处找过了,最后终于找到了。
Is this the easiest way?
这是最简单的方法吗?
Yes, this is the easiest and the fastest.
是的,这是最简单快捷的方法。
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for English. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.