Echo Foundation English Unit 36 Integration U33U35
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 36 (Integration U33U35). Practice in real-world scenarios: Discussions / Decision making. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 36 (Integration U33U35). Practice in real-world scenarios: Discussions / Decision making. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
This practice module contains 60 high-frequency English sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "are you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Are you going to the office?
你要去办公室吗?
Maybe, but I am tired because I worked late.
也许吧,但我因为工作到很晚,很累。
Will he choose this car?
他会选择这辆车吗?
He will probably choose it because it is cheaper.
他很可能会选择它,因为它更便宜。
Are you late?
你迟到了吗?
Yes, I am late because I woke up late.
是的,我迟到了,因为我起晚了。
If it is expensive, will you buy it?
如果很贵,你会买吗?
If it is expensive, I will probably not buy it.
如果价格昂贵,我可能不会买。
Why do you need this?
你为什么需要这个?
I need it because it is very useful.
我需要它,因为它非常有用。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Will they stay here?
他们会留在这里吗?
They will probably stay because it is late.
他们可能会留下来,因为时间已经很晚了。
Is it a good option?
这是一个好选择吗?
It is good, so maybe I will take it.
它不错,所以也许我会接受它。
Will you drink coffee?
你喝咖啡吗?
Maybe later, I prefer water right now.
也许晚点吧,我现在只想喝水。
If you go, will she go?
如果你去,她会去吗?
If I go, she will probably go with me.
如果我去,她可能会跟我一起去。
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
I am here because I need help.
我来这里是因为我需要帮助。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Will you work tomorrow?
你明天上班吗?
Maybe. If I have work, I will go.
也许吧。如果我有工作,我会去。
Is this software easy to use?
这款软件容易使用吗?
It is easy, so I will probably use it.
它很简单,所以我可能会用它。
Will she take a break?
她会休息一段时间吗?
She is tired, so she will probably take a break.
她很累了,所以她可能会休息一下。
Why did you choose this?
你为什么选择这个?
I chose this because it is the best.
我选择这个是因为它是最好的。
Will you go outside?
你愿意出去吗?
Maybe not. I will stay home because I am cold.
也许不会。我冷,所以待在家里。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Do you like this phone?
你喜欢这款手机吗?
I like it because it is simple and fast.
我喜欢它,因为它简单快捷。
If it is fast, will you take it?
如果速度快,你会接受吗?
If it is fast, I will probably take it.
如果速度快,我可能会选它。
Are they going to wait?
他们会等吗?
They will probably wait if you need time.
如果你需要时间,他们可能会等。
Why did he go home?
他为什么回家了?
He went home because he felt bad.
他因为心情不好就回家了。
Will you buy the tickets?
你会买票吗?
Maybe. If they are cheap, I will buy them.
也许吧。如果价格便宜,我会买。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Is this plan better?
这个方案更好吗?
It is better, so I will probably choose it.
它更好,所以我可能会选择它。
Will you meet them today?
你今天会见到他们吗?
Maybe. I will meet them if I have time.
也许吧。如果有时间,我会见见他们。
Why do you use this tool?
你为什么使用这个工具?
I use it because it is easy and cheap.
我用它是因为它方便又便宜。
Will he start now?
他现在就开始吗?
He is ready, so he will probably start now.
他已经准备好了,所以他可能现在就要开始了。
If you find it, will you keep it?
如果你找到了,你会把它留下来吗?
If I find it, I will probably keep it.
如果我找到了,我可能会把它留下来。
A curated collection of situational speech drills to build direct neural reflexes without mental translation.
Are you going to eat here?
你打算在这里吃饭吗?
Maybe. I will eat here if the food is good.
也许吧。如果食物好吃的话,我会来这里吃。
Why did she stay there?
她为什么留在那里?
She stayed there because it was late.
因为时间太晚了,她就待在那里。
Will you drink tea?
你愿意喝茶吗?
I will probably drink coffee because I am tired.
我可能会喝咖啡,因为我很累。
Is the room ready?
房间准备好了吗?
It is ready, so we can start now.
一切准备就绪,我们可以开始了。
If you need it, will you take it?
如果需要,你会拿吗?
Maybe, but I will probably wait.
也许吧,但我可能还是会等等。
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for English. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.