Echo Foundation English Unit 14 Polite Requests
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 14 (Polite Requests). Practice in real-world scenarios: Polite requests. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
Master English spoken reflexes in Unit 14 (Polite Requests). Practice in real-world scenarios: Polite requests. Train automatic response using FSI drills.
This practice module contains 60 high-frequency English sentences. It is designed to train automatic speech motor reflexes using the aligned auditory loop framework.
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you wait?
你能等一下吗?
Could you wait here?
您能在这里稍等一下吗?
Could you wait there?
你能在那儿等一下吗?
Could you wait a moment?
您能稍等片刻吗?
Could you wait for me?
你能等我一下吗?
Could you wait outside?
您能到外面等一下吗?
Could you stop?
你能停下来吗?
Could you stop here?
您能在这里停下来吗?
Could you stop there?
你能就此打住吗?
Could you stop now?
你能停下来吗?
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you stop for a moment?
您能稍等片刻吗?
Could you stop right here?
你能在这里停下来吗?
Could you look?
你能看一下吗?
Could you look here?
您能看一下这里吗?
Could you look there?
你能去那边看一下吗?
Could you look at this?
你能看一下这个吗?
Could you look at that?
你能看一下吗?
Could you look at me?
你能看着我吗?
Could you open the door?
你能开一下门吗?
Could you open the window?
你能打开窗户吗?
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you open this?
你能打开这个吗?
Could you open that?
你能打开一下吗?
Could you open the box?
你能打开盒子吗?
Could you open the bag?
你能打开这个袋子吗?
Could you close the door?
请把门关上。
Could you close the window?
你能把窗户关上吗?
Could you close this?
能关闭这个窗口吗?
Could you close that?
你能把那个窗口关掉吗?
Could you close the box?
请把盒子关上。
Could you close the bag?
请把袋子封好好吗?
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you turn left?
请问可以左转吗?
Could you turn right?
请问可以右转吗?
Could you turn around?
你能转身吗?
Could you turn back?
你能回头吗?
Could you turn left here?
请问这里可以左转吗?
Could you turn right here?
请问您能在这里右转吗?
Could you go inside?
你能进去一下吗?
Could you go outside?
你能出去一下吗?
Could you go upstairs?
你能上楼去吗?
Could you go downstairs?
你能下楼去吗?
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you go there?
你能去那里吗?
Could you go home?
你能回家吗?
Could you come here?
您能过来一下吗?
Could you come inside?
请问您能进来一下吗?
Could you come outside?
请你出来一下好吗?
Could you come with me?
你能跟我一起去吗?
Could you come this way?
你能从这边过来吗?
Could you come back?
您能回来吗?
Could you take this?
你能收下这个吗?
Could you take that?
你能接过来吗?
Focus on high-frequency patterns starting with "could you". Repetitive auditory priming establishes automatic muscle reflexes for everyday usage.
Could you take this bag?
你能帮我拿一下这个包吗?
Could you take that box?
你能把那个箱子拿走吗?
Could you take this seat?
请问您能坐这个位置吗?
Could you take that chair?
你能坐下那把椅子吗?
Could you give me this?
你能把这个给我吗?
Could you give me that?
你能把那个给我吗?
Could you give me the bag?
能把包给我吗?
Could you give me the box?
能把盒子给我吗?
Could you give me the key?
能把钥匙给我吗?
Could you give me the phone?
能把手机给我吗?
Fluency is about motor reflex speed, not intellectual memorization. In real-time conversations, your brain cannot afford to construct grammar rules on the fly. Only seamless target-to-native reflex drills can bypass the translation bottleneck and make you speak automatically.
This lesson focuses on building subconscious spoken reflexes for English. By listening to high-frequency audio loops, your speech motor pathways learn to link target structures directly with meaning, skipping the mental translation phase entirely.
Yes, all training sentences are recorded at natural native speeds and frequencies to help your ears adapt to real-world pronunciation and rhythm.
Click any sentence row to play its audio loop. We recommend repeating each sentence aloud (shadowing) immediately after hearing it. Keep looping until you can produce the target sentence instantly without thinking.
Yes! With EchoFactory, you can paste any article, book, or dialog to compile custom aligned T-N-T reflex drills for your personalized learning goals.
Switching language updates translations instantly. Audio tracks (MP3) remain unchanged without page reloads.

Learn the neural science of speech motor pathways and how to speak automatically.
Build your natural language reflex.
Speak faster, freeze less.